How it Works
Things to Note
- Academic licenses cannot be used for commercial purposes. All academic licenses must provide their university domain email as their Sefaira username.
- We reserve the right to update our software at any time, and some of the upgrades will require our users to download new versions of our plugins. This may present an issue for students when using the School’s computer laboratories for access to Sefaira if updates on those computers are not completed within three days of the update. We strongly recommend that students use personal computers or laptops so they can download the latest version of our software at will.
- Schools agree to be listed as an SEP participant and to the placement of the School’s logo on Sefaira’s website and other related SEP marketing material.
The program provides access to:
- Our goal is to empower students to integrate Performance- Based Design into their process. To enable this we provide training to course leaders via our Sefaira Webinar and Office Hours for both Architecture and Systems..
- The Sefaira team will train course instructors to be self- sufficient both with on-boarding student users, and providing them with frontline ongoing support*, thereby ensuring a successful course-wide roll out.
*Technical support under the SEP will be provided by Sefaira directly to named course instructors.